Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
FL Studio, also known as FruityLoops, is a digital audio workstation (DAW) developed by Belgian company Image-Line Software. FL Studio was originally the creation of Didier Dambrin, who is now the lead programmer at Image-Line responsible for its core development.
FL Studio 10 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 12 years of sustained & focused development. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 10 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
What can FL Studio do?
* Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
* Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
* Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
* Live music performance including video effect visualization.
* Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
* Multi-track audio recording.
Completed songs or clips may be exported to Microsoft WAV, MP3, and the OGG Vorbis format using various high-quality sampling interpolation algorithms. FL Studio saves work in a proprietary *.flp format, inadvertently sharing the same extension as a filetype created by Adobe Flash.
Minimum System Requirements
* 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
* (or) Intel Mac with Bootcamp (running XP or Vista)
* Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 bit)
* 512MB ram
* 500MB free harddisk space
* Windows-compatible soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO drivers are required for audio recording (FL installer comes with genericAsio4All drivers)
Anda menyukai artikel ini?